s

sari

@sari

making Sublime — for you and for me.

twitter.com
  • from Mega-Update by Michael Dean

  • from How can we grow the Creator Economy from the 1% to the other 99%?

  • from About

  • from Tweet by Joe Hudson

  • from The Law of Displacement Speed & Leveraging Artifacts of Humanity by Scott Belsky

  • from Unbundling Tools for Thought by Fernando Borretti

  • from Incremental note-taking by thesephist.com

  • from The Gift of Ambition by David Heinemeier Hansson (dhh@hey.com)