good questions

on the art of asking questions, as well as examples of good questions to use in all areas of your life - team building, interviewing, improving relationships, research, and more

by sari and · updated 9d ago

  • Preview of 2062-jpeg

    Natalie Audelo added 9d ago

  • from How can we grow the Creator Economy from the 1% to the other 99%?

    sari added 14d ago

  • from Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

    sari added 1mo ago

  • Preview of ec386029-jpeg

    phoebe added 1mo ago

  • lili added 1mo ago

  • alex added 1mo ago

  • lili added 1mo ago

  • sari added 2mo ago

  • Preview of bb7dce9d-jpeg

    alex added 3mo ago

  • I've been looking for an example of this for a year and I'm pretty sure they don't exist: - Worth 1B+ - Married to original spouse - Outstanding moral virtue - Kids are all relatively successful - Kids have a good relationship with parents Any idea? cc @FoundersPodcast

    by Evan Armstrong

    alex added 3mo ago