making Sublime — for you and for me.

  • from a blog is a space for dreaming by Ava

  • from How can we grow the Creator Economy from the 1% to the other 99%?

  • from Impact manifesto

  • from 300 Arguments by Sarah Manguso

  • from Yet Another Year in Review - Year 03.5 — Behzod by Behzod Sirjani

  • from On the life that wants to live in you. by Laura McKowen

  • from Seth Godin Hates Being Organized by Seth Godin

  • from Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

  • from Ezra Klein’s Formula for a Good Day Involves These Four Things by gq.com